Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive"

Go down

Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive" Empty Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive"

Post by flatterme on Sat Jan 21, 2017 5:38 am

The word NASA is a derivative from these words.
In its original Hebrew it is נָשָׂא (naw-shaw').

Transliteration: “Nasah” or “Nasa” (positive)
Definition: - to lift, carry, take.

The negative context is - Transliteration: “Nasha” (negative).
Defitions (plural / more than one): Strong's Concordance Hebrew Dictionary list the definition for the Hebrew word #5377 (beguiled as used in Genesis 3:13), is shown here as: #5377 nasha', naw-shaw'; a prim. Root; to lead astray, i.e. (mentally) to delude, or (morally) to seduce:-beguile, deceive., X greatly, x utterly.

flatterme

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive" Empty Re: Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive"

Post by FlatEarthFanatic on Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:18 pm

Wow! These guys are brazen. Reminds me of the Google Chrome logo being a 666. The best disguise is in plain sight...

FlatEarthFanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive" Empty Re: Its all in a Name...NASA means "to deceive"

Post by Admin on Thu May 09, 2019 10:50 am

This topic seems to have generated a lot of discussion on the internet.
It is amazing to see that despite the dictionary entry being scanned and posted everywhere, intelligent people are somehow saying its not true!
All kinds of excuses like distinctions about letters, and even to "I looked up google translate (Jewgle), and it gave me a different word!"
People, seriously, wake up. A dictionary entry does not lie. It is what it is.

Admin
Admin

View user profile http://flatearthtrads.forumga.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down