Earth's Molten Core, Sheol, Hell, Purgatory and The Thermal Gradient

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Earth's Molten Core, Sheol, Hell, Purgatory and The Thermal Gradient

Post by ZeteticTrad on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:41 am

I always thought that the Earth had a molten core, that was very hot.  However, in a Flat Earth there is not a  molten core, because it isn't a globe.  So, why does it get hotter, when miners dig down deep?  As I recall, Dante's Purgatorio and Inferno have Dante traveling down into the Earth, to reach Purgatory and then Hell.  The rich man wanted Lazarus to give him a drink, because he said he was hot and very thirsty.  In the book of Revelations or The Apocalypse, St. John writes that our world will be destroyed, sun, moon, stars and all, but that a new earth will be created.  As I recall, it seemed as if a new Hell would be created too.  So, where is the one that exists today and where is Purgatory?  Perhaps, it is the source of heat the miner finds when he descends into the bowels of the Earth.  

The scientists believe that if you could descend about four thousand miles into the Earth, the temperature would be about twelve thousand degrees fahrenheit.  That's pretty hot!  

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geothermal_gradient

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TauTona_Mine   (deepest mine in the world, at a little over 2 miles deep, temperatures can be as high as 140 degrees fahrenheit)

Last edited by ZeteticTrad on Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

ZeteticTrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Earth's Molten Core, Sheol, Hell, Purgatory and The Thermal Gradient

Post by FlatEarthInquisitor on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:09 pm

That is super interesting. I was just wondering recently myself about that. Particularily where purgatory is. I imagine it is above the dome somewhere bordering heaven.

I am certain that hell is below the earth. Where else could it be? And that this explains the temperature rise.

The vision of John Bosco had him touching a wall of hell 100 miles wide and it burned his hand. So hell must be pretty deep!

Would that all the sinners out there, ignoring Our Lord, take heed!

I have never heard about there being a new hell. When the bodies of the damned are joined with there souls, I thought that they just go back to the same hell. Because I always learned that it was a "new heaven and a new earth" but not a new hell. Do you have a reference for this?

FlatEarthInquisitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeteticTrad on Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:59 am

FlatEarthInquisitor wrote:That is super interesting. I was just wondering recently myself about that. Particularily where purgatory is. I imagine it is above the dome somewhere bordering heaven.

I am certain that hell is below the earth. Where else could it be? And that this explains the temperature rise.

The vision of John Bosco had him touching a wall of hell 100 miles wide and it burned his hand. So hell must be pretty deep!

Would that all the sinners out there, ignoring Our Lord, take heed!

I have never heard about there being a new hell. When the bodies of the damned are joined with there souls, I thought that they just go back to the same hell. Because I always learned that it was a "new heaven and a new earth" but not a new hell. Do you have a reference for this?

I don't have a reference. It's what I recall reading in revelations, but it's been probably about ten years ago. So, I could be wrong.

ZeteticTrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top