Questions about Bishop Z all censored on Cathinfo!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Questions about Bishop Z all censored on Cathinfo!

Post by moosy on Fri Oct 06, 2017 4:29 pm

Fellow flat earthers,
I hope you are well and fighting the good fight. This is a great idea for a sub forum, and much needed to balance out the monopoly of Cathinfo.

I started a post putting question marks over the excessive secrecy of Bishop Zendejas. I did not think I was doing anything wrong since these are not private "sins". If even sins at all! I was simply posing the question and giving others the chance to answer.

But the Fuhrer did not like that, and WHOOOOP! The thread got the chop. My username will also when he sees this post. Anyway, here for the record is the post I made

Hi all,

Does it strike anybody else that Bishop Z is very secretive?

I don't consider this a detraction since I am only talking about what he does publically. Take once thing for example, the thread on his house was taken down by the admin. I am not proposing to have it put back up, because once Matthews mind is made up, that is it.

But why did it need to be taken down? Was the Admin asked to take it down? And if so why?

Some of you may have seen that pictures of his house are now over on the flat earth trads forum. Why does a flat earth forum have to publish pictures of his house. Surely we can all see it and be proud of it?

What has the bishop got to be afraid of?

I do want to hear the opinions of others on this, as I want to, in all charity, give the bishop the benefit of the doubt.

I am not going to post the link to the photos on the other forum in case Matthew gets angry about that.

moosy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about Bishop Z all censored on Cathinfo!

Post by moosy on Fri Oct 06, 2017 5:36 pm

From the newstimes:

DANBURY -- An attorney representing an independent priest seeking zoning permission to convert a ridge top property into a church warned city officials on Thursday not to allow religion to influence their votes.

The chairman of the Zoning Board of Appeals, who closed a contentious hearing on the application Thursday, said he didn't need to be reminded about federal law that protects churches from discriminatory land-use regulations.

The vote, which could happen as soon as May 28, will be influenced only by the health, safety and welfare of residents, ZBA Chairman Richard Jowdy said.

But the priest's attorney in his closing arguments said the application had become much larger than a typical request for zoning variances precisely because of neighborhood apprehension about who the priest is, where his money is coming from and what his followers are doing.

"This focus constitutes an unfair view and a discriminatory view," attorney Thomas Beechertold the ZBA during the Thursday night hearing at City Hall. "People can't backtrack now and say this is not about religion. This is about religion."

Beecher was referring to months of strife among residents of Long Ridge Road at the Redding border, where the Rev. Gerardo Zendejas and his newly formed Church of the Miraculous Medal Inc. are in contract to buy an 18-acre warehouse site from the Institute of Children's Literature.

Residents reminded the board Thursday they had reason to be suspicious.

In February, neighbors were told by Zendejas and his followers that they belonged to a church called BRN Associates. But BRN is not a church. It is a parent company operated by an independent bishop named Richard Williamson, who has been excommunicated from theCatholic Church and was convicted in a German court of denying the Holocaust.

Williamson's spokesman told Hearst Connecticut Media in late April that it was a mistake for Zendejas and his followers not to be up front about Williamson's financial interest in the Danbury property.

On April 30, Zendejas filed to form a separate Connecticut corporation called the Church of the Miraculous Medal and applied to the IRS for tax-exempt status.

The new filing was more evidence for some critics that Zendejas could not be trusted.

"We are being asked to go by their word," saidKen Gucker, one of 13 opponents who spoke Thursday night. "But what they are telling us keeps changing."

Zendejas himself on Thursday said the new entity was formed to break his association with BRN.

He said his followers do not exceed 90 and have no plans to grow in Danbury.

"I am separated from the society where I used to work," he said. "That puts me in a narrow situation with a very small congregation."

Zendejas, a Mexico-born priest who has worked in the United States for 20 years, had been a member of the Society of St. Pius X, or SSPX, which operates outside the Catholic Church because of disagreement over certain reforms from the Second Vatican Council.

moosy

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Questions about Bishop Z all censored on Cathinfo!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top