I have a question...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I have a question...

Post by Flat on Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:13 pm

I've heard it said that everyone on earth sees the sun rise "directly east" during the equinoxes. The trouble is, I've heard conflicting interpretations of exactly what "directly east" means. Some say it means that everyone sees the sun at the equator - others have said that it means everyone sees the sun "directly east" according to whatever latitude they're standing on. In other words, someone standing near the arctic circle would see the sun rise in the northeast, whereas someone in the southern hemisphere would see it rise in the southeast.

The reason I'm asking is because I've heard the Roundies use the latter explanation to justify their idiotic position that the sun MUST be 93 million miles away - for, as they explain, this great distance is why everyone sees the sun "directly east" relative to their location.

Flat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: I have a question...

Post by Beyondflatearth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:51 am

There is one person covering this very topic
I found out about his YouTube channel here. His name is Jason Laufenburg and his you tube channel is Awake Souls.
He covers how this is impossible on the current flat earth map of the earth which is a circle.
I suggest you go thru his channel and watch some of his videos. They are all very long but will give you some insight.
He is proposing we are in a simulation. He has created thru blender a new map of the earth by unzipping the globe.
Once you are sure of the flat earth you realize it is impossible to have the same rise and set angles yet we all do.
It is really a fascinating moment when you realize this. The simulation theory explains this but not many have investigated it yet.
He has closed down his channel but all the old you times are still up to view. Good luck and please tell me what you think of them.

Beyondflatearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat on Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:48 pm

Thank you very much for the info (I've actually been sold on the Flat and Squared model for just over a year now, but had to stop my research on account of work). I've gone through a lot of Jason's videos today and am sold on his sincerity. So thank you again.
I should mention that my recent question arose on account of the "simulated Sun" explanation. I "accidentally" saw a video about a month or two ago (supposedly taken down since then) which delved into this explanation, and I wanted to check its accuracy. Fortunately, he has videos that prove the simulation - that is, which prove that the sun's position in the sky is relative to the observer. This is what I was looking for, though I'm going to watch some more videos of his on this subject. So thank you again...

Flat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:19 am

Yes I too have noted his sincerity
He is all in on this topic and as a carpenter
He is doing some great modeling on
sketch up.
He does answer emails at
awakesouls@gmail.com

Beyondflatearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:59 pm

Welcome to the forum flat!

If the earth is a flat circle or flat rectangle, it doesn't make too much of a difference in terms of the angles of the sun compared to the round earth. I don't see how the roundies can think this proves their model.

If the earth is a rectangle then this would conform with the book of Enoch, in which case it is shaped like a tabernacle. The dome would be above this, and then Heaven.

FlatEarthFanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth on Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:28 pm

I have been following Enoch too
and the tabernacle as a model for the earth
The star trails now made available by the
P900 camera are revealing 4 different movements
Of the stars. Stars rise east set west
Counter north and clock in the south
Fascinating since its different that what
we have been told.

Beyondflatearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth on Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:27 pm

Is anyone watching time and date dot com?
https://www.timeanddate.com/sun/ireland/dublin
If you are living in the northern hemisphere you should be observing the sun rise and set south of east and west each day
Until the Spring Equinox. Which is March 20. On March 20 everywhere in the world, the sun will rise 90 degrees east and set 270 degrees west. This is amazing! If you are living in the Southern Hemisphere you should see the opposite now, the sun should rise and set north of east and west, but at the Spring Equinox we should all have the same rise and set angles. This is an easy observable experiment that everyone with a compass can do.

Beyondflatearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat on Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:18 am

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:Welcome to the forum flat!

If the earth is a flat circle or flat rectangle, it doesn't make too much of a difference in terms of the angles of the sun compared to the round earth. I don't see how the roundies can think this proves their model.

If the earth is a rectangle then this would conform with the book of Enoch, in which case it is shaped like a tabernacle. The dome would be above this, and then Heaven.

Hello FlatEarthFanatic,

Perhaps it's not so much that they believe it proves their model - as it is they think it absolutely DISPROVES the standard AE Flat Earth model. The reason being, according to the standard AE model, there's no conceivable way to explain how each individual person can see the sun rise 90 degrees east of their own specific location. The model doesn't work in reality. Ergo, the Roundies believe they've won. In their minds, the only possible explanation is that the sun is so incredibly far away that it appears 90 degrees directly east to everyone on earth.

This is where the "Sun Simulation" theory comes in. It is the ONLY explanation (so far) from the Flat Earth community that answers this question. And it can be easily proven, as Jason shows in his video.

And you're right, it doesn't matter whether the earth is actually circular or square in terms of the sun's angles - but, as you mentioned, the square earth model conforms to the writings of Enoch (as well as Holy Scripture - Is. 11:12, Apoc. 7:1, and Apoc. 20:8, etc.).

And I'm glad you brought up Enoch. Incidentally, did you know that Christ Himself referred to the Book of Enoch as Scripture? Not too many people seem to be aware of this, but it's true. He referred to it as "Scripture". I'll preface this by mentioning the fact that the Book of Enoch was never declared "non-Canonical" by the Council of Nicea - much less was it ever condemned. It was simply put on the shelf. We're not exactly sure of the reasons behind the decision. Perhaps it was politically motivated? We know that at the time, Constantine was forcing the Julian Calendar on the Roman Empire, and the 364-day Enochean Calendar conflicted with Julian's 365-day calendar. Ergo, the Council's decision may have been a simple effort to placate the Emperor (and who could blame them, seeing as Constantine had just recently stopped the centuries-long persecution of Christians throughout the realm). Who knows for sure? The point is, the Book of Enoch was never condemned by the Church. It was simply put on the shelf.

So where did Christ call it Scripture? The answer is in chapter 22 of Matthew's Gospel. Here, Christ is questioned by the Sadducees about the woman who marries seven men, all of whom die. You know the story. Anyway, Christ tells the Sadducees that they err because they know neither the Scriptures, nor the power of God. Well, it just so happens that the ONLY place in "Scripture" where this question is answered is in the Book of Enoch. In chapter 15 of his book, Enoch is standing before the throne of God asking for mercy on behalf of the Fallen Angels who fornicated with earthly women. If you recall, God instructs him to remind the Fallen Angels that because men are mortal, and therefore subject to death, they are given wives so as to perpetuate the human race - whereas the Angels are immortal, and therefore in no need of marriage. The point being, as far as the Sadducees' question is concerned, those who die are forevermore "immortal", and therefore in no need of marriage. They have become (to use Christ's words) "like the Angels in Heaven". And so we see here that Christ refers to the Book of Enoch as "Scripture". And we know it must be Enoch's book because it's the ONLY place in all of Holy Writ where this particular question is answered.

Flat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat on Wed Jan 10, 2018 2:21 am

Thank you Beyondflatearth for bringing up the time and date website.
This is the "proof" I was talking about in my last post

Flat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthFanatic on Wed Jan 10, 2018 9:03 pm

Hi flat,
While it is not impossible for fallen angels to fornicate with women,
because they could take on bodies, it would seem unlikely that they could successfully mate with them. This would involve new strains in the human race which do not descend from Adam.

Can you put up a video showing in the most scientific way possible how the sun rises at exactly 90 degrees east everywhere?

When you say sun simulation, do you mean that the sun is put there by the NWO?

FlatEarthFanatic

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Flat on Wed Jan 10, 2018 10:21 pm

FlatEarthFanatic wrote:Hi flat,
While it is not impossible for fallen angels to fornicate with women,  
because they could take on bodies, it would seem unlikely that they could successfully mate with them. This would involve new strains in the human race which do not descend from Adam.

Can you put up a video showing in the most scientific way possible how the sun rises at exactly 90 degrees east everywhere?

When you say sun simulation, do you mean that the sun is put there by the NWO?

The fact of the Fallen Angels mating with women and producing offspring is found in chapter 6 of Genesis. This is a well-known and accepted fact. Certainly you're aware of this? The offspring were called the "Nephilim". They weren't human, but half-human and half angelic. Ergo, they did not have souls but only spirits. Enoch explains this in his book. When these Nephilim died, those same spirits became evil spirits that were reserved by God for testing the human race - particularly near the end of the world. The same are called "Demons" today, as opposed to "Devils" which are the actual Fallen Angels themselves. So yes, this mating of Angels with human women would produce a new strain of "human" on earth - and this, according to Genesis, is one of the primary reasons why God destroyed the world in Noah's Flood. The earth, and the human race, had been completely corrupted by them.

As for the video of the sunrise, the time and date website mentioned above by "Beyondflatearth" is a website wherein this information can be found. All you have to do is plug in the city, along with the month and year you're looking for, and it tells you exactly when, and at what latitude, the sun will rise in that location. You'll be looking for the time of the Spring and Fall equinoxes - which are in March (around the 20th) and September (around the 22nd or so).

As for the question regarding the word "Simulation" - I'm not talking about the NWO "simulation" of the sun which some websites mention, but a simulation which God effects for each and everyone individually on earth. Again, every individual on earth sees "A SUN", but that sun which he sees is specific to his location on earth. This is proven by the fact that it is seen in countless DIFFERENT locations at THE SAME TIME throughout the world. This is impossible unless the sun is a simulation tailored to each individual person (unless, of course, you want to accept the 93 million-miles-away explanation). Nor should this Sun Simulation Theory seem outlandish to us. We have no qualms about accepting the belief that God created the entire world, along with the sun, moon, stars, and even reality itself, just for us little worms. How much more to believe that He also creates a specific "reality" for each individual? This is not that big of a stretch. In fact, it may just be His way of showing each individual how truly important he is in God's eyes...

Flat

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top