Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Introductions - if you are new please say hello!

Post by ZeteticTrad on Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:45 am

Welcome Larry! Yes, it's nice that there aren't an army of trolls here.

I especially like the section on church fathers at the new website FlatEarthFanatic.

ZeteticTrad

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Beyondflatearth on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:11 am

Hi Everyone,
The first proof for me was thinking of my dad who was a paratrooper. He never landed more than a few miles off from where he was dropped off. We went to some of his training excercises years ago. If the earth was spinning he would have been across the country! The lack of spherical geometry in any engineering project too convinced me that engineers are not taking curvature into consideration in laying railroads or bridges. Navigatiors too are not using spherical geometry in air, land or sea measurements.
Most recently I have been viewing clouds behimd the sun through the P900 cameras. The images reveal a sun that is local
This is a lonely topic. I do not get responses from close friends and even priests! There is a lot of work to be done by inquiring minds. Each one of us have been blessed with curiously and persistence and need to use it to combat the lies we are up against.
Hopefully thru the light of faith Catholics will make some breakthrough on this topic. I do believe it will prove to be an article of faith
And even useful in the future. God bless

Beyondflatearth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by FlatEarthInquisitor on Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:11 pm

welcome! the non movement of the earth is a very important step in coming to see the flat earth. Happy you made it through to see the truth!

FlatEarthInquisitor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top